Every business has its own unique requirements but all are tasked with the ongoing challenge of selecting and supporting a cost-effective and robust network. These network systems must keep up with your business’ dynamic environment and be inter-operable at multiple levels. Partnering with a consulting firm that has the network services and is as passionate as you about finding the simplest possible solution to your needs is critical.
Previously, networks simply referred to computers, servers, software, and switches. Today’s business environments, however, have converged to hybrid hardware/cloud-based infrastructure solutions. It is important to work with an I.T. consultant partner that will take into account the various aspects of your business, along with your existing systems infrastructure, to implement network solutions that are both contemporary and scalable. Cypress Systems, Inc. works with our clientele to deliver unique and comprehensive solutions that allow you to focus on growing your business.
Networks and Systems
- Networking: We offer a complete range of network services, including network design, configuration, installation, and support.
- Security: We can assist your company in keeping your business data safe from threats in today’s electronic world. We offer security analysis, intrusion testing, as well as network hardening.
- Platform Independence: We support multiple platforms, including Microsoft Windows, Apple OS X and iOS, Linux, Google Android, and Chrome-based devices.
- Mac Support: Cypress Systems, Inc. can assist your organization in all facets of switching to a Mac. We can also work with your staff to integrate your Macs into a new or existing Windows network. Read more…
- Virtualization: It’s not just for large business and enterprise clients. Small businesses are rapidly adopting virtualization and achieving significant benefits in a number of areas. We specialize in numerous virtualization platforms including Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware, Citrix, and Parallels.
- Practice Management: We support industry-specific software suites for multiple business types including legal and dental practice management, multi-tenant property management, vision practice management, insurance, veterinary, credit card and e-commerce, construction, non-profit and retail.
- Portal Integrations: Our engineers can work with your organization to set up various online portals and services such as Microsoft Sharepoint, Microsoft Office 365, Box.net and Google Apps for business.
- HIPAA: As of September 23, 2013, all physicians and other entities covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) must be in compliance with privacy and security changes. Part of this mandate includes ensuring outside information technology and consulting entities are also compliant under the law. All our engineers are certified for HIPAA compliance and take continuing education as it relates to HIPAA and our clientele. Read more about Cypress Systems, Inc. and HIPAA compliance here.
- Data Recovery: Data recovery can be a difficult time. Cypress Systems, Inc. has partnered with industry leader DriveSavers to provide our clients with secure and safe data recovery.
- Forensic Archiving: We are able to offer a full solution to legal professionals who are looking to secure data for litigation proceedings. We utilize industry accepted hardware such as Tablue forensic bridges to ensure write-blocked data acquisitions in order to maintain forensic data integrity.
- Cloud Backup Solutions: Fully Cloud-based encrypted image-based backups to an SSAE16 compliant data center. Flexible to suit businesses of all sizes. Click here to learn more.
- Remote Assistance: Utilizing our proprietary remote assistance applications our engineers are able to see a client’s issue and work in real time with the client, eliminating the need to describe what is occurring. This greatly reduces the amount of time needed to see tangible resolutions.
- Active System Monitoring: Our network operations center can monitor your network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and identify potential risks before they become interruptions to business operations. Our network operations center is staffed during normal business hours, and on-call technicians are available at all times to respond to monitoring events. We are able to monitor a range of systems, including web and email servers, database and file servers, internet connectivity, and data storage devices. Additionally, we can actively monitor your server for overall systems health.
- After Hours Emergency Service: When an emergency unfolds, Cypress Systems, Inc. recognizes you may require help outside of our normal business hours. We offer 24×7 on-call emergency support.
- Custom Service Plans: For all of your on-site support and consulting needs, we can help as little or as much as needed to keep your infrastructure running smoothly at all times with a full range of support plans for small business or enterprise clients.
- Walk in Repairs: Have a busy schedule? Try our drop off service depot. Our repair depot is open Monday through Friday, from 8AM to 5PM. We perform numerous services at discounted rates such as computer repairs, virus and spyware removal, software installation, and hardware setup. Most repairs are completed within three hours of drop off.