Every business has its own unique requirements but all are tasked with the ongoing challenge of selecting and supporting a cost-effective and robust network. These network systems must keep up with your businesses dynamic environment and be inter-operable at multiple levels. Partnering with a firm that is as passionate as you are about finding the simplest possible solution to your needs projects is critical.
Previously, networks simply referred to computers, servers, software, and switches. Today’s business environments, however, have converged to hybrid hardware/cloud-based infrastructure solutions. It’s important to work with a technology partner that will take into account the varying aspects of your business and needs along with your existing systems infrastructure in order to implement solutions that are both contemporary and scalable. Cypress Systems, Inc. works with our clientele to deliver unique and comprehensive solutions that allow you to focus on growing your business.
- Networking: We offer a complete range of network services, including network design, configuration, installation, and support.
- Security: We can assist your company in keeping your business data safe from threats in today’s electronic world. We offer security analysis, intrusion testing as well as network hardening.
- HIPAA: As of September 23, 2013, all physicians and other entities covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) must be in compliance with privacy and security changes. Part of this mandate includes ensuring outside information technology and consulting entities are also compliant under the law. All Cypress Systems, Inc. engineers are certified for HIPAA compliance and are required to take continuing education as it relates to HIPAA compliance and our clientele. Read more about Cypress Systems, Inc. and HIPAA compliance here.
- Platform Independence: We support multiple platforms, including Microsoft Windows, Apple OS X and iOS, Linux, Google Android and Chrome-based devices.
- Mac Support: Cypress can assist you or your organization in all facets of switching to a Mac. We can also work with your staff to integrate your Mac’s into a new or existing Windows network. Read more…
- Data Recovery: Data recovery can be a difficult time. Cypress Systems, Inc. has partnered with industry leader DriveSavers to provide our clients with secure and safe data recovery.
- Forensic Archiving: We are able to offer legal professionals who are looking to secure data for litigation proceedings a full solution. We utilize industry accepted hardware such as Tablue forensic bridges to ensure write-blocked data acquisitions in order to maintain forensic data integrity.
- Practice Management: We support industry specific software suites for multiple business types including legal and dental practice management, multi-tenant property management, vision practice management, insurance, veterinary, credit card and e-commerce, construction, non-profit and retail.
- Cloud Backup Solutions: Fully Cloud-based encrypted image-based backups to an SSAE16 compliant data center. Flexible to suit businesses of all sizes. Click here to learn more.
- Virtualization: It’s not just for large business and enterprise clients. Small businesses are rapidly adopting virtualization and achieving significant benefits in a number of areas. We specialize in numerous vitalization platforms including Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware, Citrix, and Parallels.
- Portal Integrations: Our engineers can work with your organization to setup various online portals and services such as Microsoft Sharepoint, Microsoft Office 365, Box.net and Google App’s for business.
- Remote Assistance: Utilizing our proprietary remote assistance applications our engineers are able to see a client’s issue and work in real time with the client, eliminating the need to describe what is occurring. This greatly reduces the amount of time needed to see tangible resolutions.
- Active System Monitoring: Our network operations center can monitor your network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and identify potential risks before they become interruptions to business operations. Our network operations center is staffed during normal business hours, and on-call technicians are available during all times to respond to monitoring events. We have the ability to monitor a range of systems including web and email server systems, database servers, file servers, internet connectivity, data storage devices. Additionally, we can actively monitor your server for over all systems health.
- After Hours Emergency Service: When an emergency unfolds, Cypress Systems, Inc. recognizes you may require help outside of our normal business hours. We offer 24×7 on-call emergency support.
- Custom Service Plans: For all of your on-site support needs, we can help as little or as much as needed to keep your infrastructure running smoothly at all times with a full range of support plans for small business or enterprise clients.
- Walk in Repairs: Have a busy schedule? Try our drop off service depot. Our repair depot is open Monday through Friday, from 8AM to 5PM. We perform numerous services at discounted rates such as: general computer repairs, virus and spyware removal, software installation and configuration and hardware setup and configuration. Most repairs are completed within three hours of drop off.